*Hi,feel free to share your knowledge related to The Introduction to Economics 🙂
1)Why we need to know Economics and Management as IT Professionals?
- When we take IT professionals,we are a small part in a large economy.
- We might be entrepreneurs who are running IT firms in the future.
- We might work in non-IT firms where we have to offer IT solutions to various business problems.
- We might need to rise up the corporate ladder up to the highest level of management where strategic decisions are made.
2)How are we use this knowledge?
Continue reading “Introduction to Economics”
*Hi, feel free to share your ideas and knowledge related to the software processes 🙂
1)What is a process?
- A series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.
2)What is a software process?
- A structured set of activities required to develop a software system.
3)Why we need a software process?
- Because it helps the developers to understand better about what they are doing and also it helps managers to make more accurate predictions about how long a project will take and planning the resources allocation.
4)What are the activities involved in software development?
Continue reading “Software Processes”
Hi, feel free to share your ideas and knowledge related to the software processes 🙂
1)What is Software quality?
- The degree to which a system,component or process meets specified requirements.
2)What is Ethics?
- Moral responsibility to do the right thing.
- Meaning—> Ethics is concerned with what is good for individuals and society.
3)What is Engineering?
Continue reading “Introduction to Software Engineering and Ethics.”